Friday, February 8, 2013

DayBook Swap

Hi guys... Sorry its been a while since I have blogged lately. Health issues have been horrid. Between IVIG for my MS and then my Asthma acting up. Seems like I can't stay ahead of the game. I still have tons of appointments coming up. So here it goes. Signed up for a Daybook swap off of Scrappy Diva's on Facebook. You can find the group by clicking HERE

My partner happens to be a Facebook friend as well as local in Maricopa. So that is kind of cool. Saves on shipping cost. hee hee. So here is a picture of the Daybook I created for her. I hope she likes it. I know I do and I enjoy making them as well. They are so much fun. Facebook Friend Mimi Dibble who is on Scrappy Diva's as well does these challenges and swaps for the Daybooks. She is a Daybook pro her self.

Here is a youtube video I put up of the daybook as well. Remember to subscribe to my youtube videos.
I hope you enjoy and like the daybook. Remember to also follow my Blog.

Talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment